Finally - Pics of the car

Well, it isn't done yet but I thought I would post up a few pics. I'm still waiting on the fender moldings to get in (UPS says tomorrow) so I can put them and the rocker panels on.

In January I'll post some pics of the engine bay - Can you say booooooost?:nice:

It's been snowing here and the roads are dirty as hell so I tried to hose it off a little bit. I just drove it from the shop where we painted it so keep in mind it hasn't been waxed yet.

125147.jpg

125148.jpg

125149.jpg

125150.jpg

125151.jpg

125152.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks great! I love those wheels and brakes too. Any reason why you shaved the third brake light, or did you put on a cobra trunk lid? Any plans for an original cobra spoiler? Should look even killer-er with the side skirts

Looks great! I love those wheels and brakes too. Any reason why you shaved the third brake light, or did you put on a cobra trunk lid? Any plans for an original cobra spoiler? Should look even killer-er with the side skirts

I thought it looked cleaner without the brake light. I won't be putting a spoiler on it unless I can get creative and make an '03 style.

i dont know about this car not really my cup of tea... 96 up tails? WTF!!! :nonono: i hate them tails and a vert without a wing looks so plain... but the paint is so purrrdy!!!! i like where it could go that rear spoiler would look great i want it for my car. Do you vert owners like your cars i got my 93 vert thinking i would love it and i dont i hate verts now!