finally..pix of my stang + new headlights...(56k go away)

xlilzeex

Aug 2, 2004
Macomb, MI
finally got some updated pix of the stang..just installed the new headlights..sorry for the shi**y quality, im not a photographer lol, and dont mind the bumper...got a new one sitting in the garage waiting to be put on and painted...and the dents you might see on the drivers side is from someone smashing into my car when it was parked thats why my right headlight sits sort of weird ...

yes, the stang is dirty as hell..its been raining, sorry didnt expect to take pix (and yes i know i need some springs)

feel free to drop some comments/opinions .. thx guys =D

stang01.JPG

stang15.JPG

..damn i need some HID's...
stang14.JPG

...and some springs...look at that 4x4:hail2:
stang7.JPG

stang8.JPG

stang9.JPG

stang10.JPG

stang12.JPG

and here is the system...(yes, i know the neons are kind of ricey, but kind of makes a cool affect if you ask me :shrug: )
system3.JPG

system4.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Henceforward said:
$20 Per Bulb

I run them in both headlights, and foglights.

Nice output, but they burn out faster.:(

Gotta pay to play. :nice:

Silverstars have a much whiter color and throw a hell of a lot more light. I put them in my headlights and fogs, what a difference! Fog lamps are an 893ST lamp, headlamps are 9007, either silverstar or silverstar ultra (higher output)

haha :rlaugh: well the cars been around since 96 when we got it brand new off the lot...so it was kind of handed to me which i dont mind because i love mustangs..yeah i guess you can say she's been through a lot lol.