Finally some decent pics of the car.

MAC'n89Blckstng

Jun 11, 2003
NJ
Hey all, havent been on here that much lately. I havent used the car in about 3 months (and she got pissed at me for that). So I cleaned her up quick and headed to allentown to this place I've been wanting to go to for a while. Took a buncha pics of her and then she decided to eat up the alternator. Locked up solid!! Anyways, here ya go. Didn't get any interior shots or engine bay shots but whatever.
DSCN6099.jpg

DSCN6100.jpg

DSCN6101.jpg

DSCN6102.jpg

DSCN6103.jpg

DSCN6104.jpg

DSCN6105.jpg

DSCN6106.jpg

DSCN6107.jpg

DSCN6108.jpg

DSCN6109.jpg

DSCN6110.jpg

DSCN6111.jpg

DSCN6112.jpg

DSCN6113.jpg

DSCN6114.jpg

DSCN6115.jpg

DSCN6116.jpg

DSCN6117.jpg

DSCN6118.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

it looks alot better in pics than in person, thing needs to be re done. the entire paint job solvent popped really bad so I gotta strip it back down and re do it. Probably gonna wait a couple years before I do that tho. haha thanks tho! one day it will be perfect and i will be happy with it, wait, no it wont haha

Yea the pics could be better, its the digital camera we use for takin pictures of the progress work in the shop (restorations). I wish my buddy with his good DSL or what ever the hell it is could have gone! And I have MAC mufflers with Flowmaster tailpipes on her.

And we're living here in Allentown
And we're dying here in Allentown

Thanks, now I've got that song firmly wedged into my brain ;)

I like the location. Lots to see there, depressing, but cool.

And the car is always kickass.

hahaha i usually have them off but it happened to rain like ten minutes after the pics were taken and after I got the alternator fixed the wipers wouldnt turn off. She was vvvery mad at me for not driving her for 3 months this summer. The boat took too much time away from her! haha