Finally.... Some Pics of my Opal Frost

• Sponsors (?)

attachment.php

That looks really familiar for some reason! :p

I love the car, the deep dish black bullitts look especially good on it. I agree you might wanna get new headlights...smoked if you can possibly find anyone who sells them. If not, cobra headlights and clear corners would look nice and clean too.

BTW...how'd you get to park it on a basketball court to take pics?

urban96 said:
love the color, smoked headlights would look :nice:

oh and some saleen tail light bezels

Thanks guys.... I gotta long way to go on this car, though, as far as appearance.

I'm gonna paint the bezels up real nice later on this week..... and smoked headlights are next on the list.

1994, I'm in Hickory, over at the foot of the mountains. I'm in Raleigh/Durham alot with my job though, so maybe we'll run into one another somewhere down the line.

Dan, that's not exactly a basketball court. That's one of the local armories that I work out of. Can't go anywhere in NC without seeing a court, lol. I was working on my car in there (checking plugs/cleaning MAF) and out of the blue I decided to take some pics.

Well, thanks for being "bored". It kinda give me an idea as to what it will look like. That's a really bad quality pic, though...... so I think it will look much better in person. I'm also gonna ditch the silver-looking tint and go with black.