finally starting to make progress again.....

Green 94 5.0

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
after a bit more than a year of downtime, im getting close to turning the key. all thats left is some wiring and exhaust work. hopefully soon.....

front.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i hate wiring....that's what i'm doing now too. i had to relocate my MSD so i could mount my strut tower brace. not fun tearing apart old electrical tape and wire loom...

i hate wiring....that's what i'm doing now too. i had to relocate my MSD so i could mount my strut tower brace. not fun tearing apart old electrical tape and wire loom...
the wiring left to do in mine is to finish rerouting the main harness so it is out of sight, finish wiring for oil pressure and water temp gauges, reroute wiring for the wideband, install o2 extenders, reroute and connect tranny harness, finish battery relocation, move msd to where the battery was. after that, it is just minor odds and ends before i can turn the key. joe is coming by tuesday so my hopes are to at least get the main harness rerouted and reconnected.

for anyone that wasnt here a year ago, the 302 went south on me last december and its been parked since. this round of mods includes:

chp331 at 8.8:1 with all forged internals, tremec tko600, promotion clutch, tubular k-member, steeda 4 bolt c/c plates, cobra front control arms, steeda rear upper/lower control arms, kyb shocks/struts, steeda rear swaybar, steeda endlinks, all energy bushings, cobra front brakes, brembo cross drilled rear rotors, etc.

basically, $12k or so and a little more than a year later, everything from the air filter to the rearend has been replaced and the project is finally about done. im just dying to be able to drive it again. hopefully another week or so and it will be off to the tuner for its first pull on the dyno in over a year.....:D

Congrats... what are you lookin for for numbers? With that combo you have some serious potential. Enough to crack that block I would think. If you're gonna self tune that guy please take notes! I'd love to hear how someone when about tuning forced induction, with a TwEECer, from start to finish.

And I've gotta say... I looked all over those pics and not one Heineken was visible.

Adam

Congrats... what are you lookin for for numbers? With that combo you have some serious potential. Enough to crack that block I would think. If you're gonna self tune that guy please take notes! I'd love to hear how someone when about tuning forced induction, with a TwEECer, from start to finish.

And I've gotta say... I looked all over those pics and not one Heineken was visible.

Adam
ill be more than happy with 500hp. as far as tuning, its going to mustang specialties. even with the wideband, after this much of an investment, i dont trust my knowledge to do the base tune properly. id rather leave the initial stuff to a pro.

Congrats Rog:nice: I cant wait to get to where your at man...hey if you need a hand give me a call and i will see what i can do.:nice:

P.S Mustang Speciaties:notnice: They are a bunch of retards...yeah I said it they couldnt tune a donkey's ass....thats my vote :notnice:

Congrats Rog:nice: I cant wait to get to where your at man...hey if you need a hand give me a call and i will see what i can do.:nice:

P.S Mustang Speciaties:notnice: They are a bunch of retards...yeah I said it they couldnt tune a donkey's ass....thats my vote :notnice:
well, the manual rack is getting picked up tomorrow. after that it is all exhaust work and a small amount of wiring before i can turn the key. if you are free next tuesday, you are more than welcome to come help. likewise if you need help with yours. how is that coming?

yeah that sounds good i should be able to make it and i need the practice call me to give me directions. or i will call you. no prob.

I will be getting my stuff back from griggs next week and then its coming all in shortly after i am tired of having a 3500 lbs decoration in front of my house.