Finally washed my car.. pics inside (56K Slow Painful Agonizing Death!)

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys :D

Stang|ess said:
meh, tis okay for a ricer.

You hush.. bish :mad:

:D

helty said:
mmmm......I got dibs on the fat ass on the right. which one do you want?

Well, since i've already had each of them.. TWICE.. I'll let you guys have dibs :nice: :rlaugh: :jester:

hotmustang331 said:
:drool::drool::drool: Dang thats a good looking car!

You got the car....then the cows...BUT WHERE ARE THE NAKED HOES! LOL

They sure weren't at my house :(.. I guess that's why it says "MOE".. cause there needs to be MOE of them :D :(

Oh yeah.. That pic with the cows...

You guys see the tree-line and the field behind it? Well.. there used to be so many trees you couldn't see the field... until July 8, 2002 when I accidentally I burnt it all down :eek: :eek: :(.. Teach me to play with fire again :rlaugh:

:lol:

Actually I live about 2 miles from town. Nice neighborhood, but the guy who bought the property behind our house raises cattle and raises/bales hay, so I get to see the cows every now and then. They came around for a while today while I was taking pics, so I thought i'd get a pic of some of them :D

I wish I knew how much land he has behind us, it's so damn much it's rediculous

jasonh_86 said:
:lol:

Actually I live about 2 miles from town. Nice neighborhood, but the guy who bought the property behind our house raises cattle and raises/bales hay, so I get to see the cows every now and then. They came around for a while today while I was taking pics, so I thought i'd get a pic of some of them :D

I wish I knew how much land he has behind us, it's so damn much it's rediculous
That's intrusting at least you don't have to drive forever to get to town.
Really beautiful pics of all that green! :nice:

Ahh killy.. it'll grow on ya :D.. I wasn't sure about it after I put it on, i was like "eehhhh... i dunno".. But now I love it:D

Pennywise2 said:
That's intrusting at least you don't have to drive forever to get to town.
Really beautiful pics of all that green! :nice:

Oh man.. I'll have to get some pics of the area around my neighborhood. We right at the bottom of a mountain, but right now the whole mountain side is nice beautiful green trees :hail2: SOOO much green, but it looks so good :)

jasonh_86 said:
Ahh killy.. it'll grow on ya :D.. I wasn't sure about it after I put it on, i was like "eehhhh... i dunno".. But now I love it:D

Oh man.. I'll have to get some pics of the area around my neighborhood. We right at the bottom of a mountain, but right now the whole mountain side is nice beautiful green trees :hail2: SOOO much green, but it looks so good :)
Post some pics of that beautiful scenery if you can Jason! :nice:
Killy you know you love his wing just admit it. :D

Pennywise2 said:
Post some pics of that beautiful scenery if you can Jason! :nice:
Killy you know you love his wing just admit it. :D

I'll try to get some pics today before it gets too late, but it's so damn hot outside and i'm lazy.. so I shall try

Yeah killy.. you know you love it :D

First off, I like your car ... looks good. :nice:

Secondly, I was bored:

dsc00013copye9mr.jpg

:D

Attachments

• dsc00013copye9mr.jpg
    dsc00013copye9mr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 70