Finally wed. is the day for yeahlo95

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
Many of you know troy (yeahloh95) on here. He is finally gonna stop bench racing and take his SVO to the track Wed. night. I am also going to take my 05 to the track to see what will happen with the addition of a converter. My question is, How bad do you guys think I will spank Troy's time. Unfortunately, I am 600 miles away and will be at another track, but let's see what everyone thinks.

My guess is atleast 1 second quicker.

• Sponsors (?)

In the spirit of good fun, I made this poster for Troy

photodisplay.php

well after talking to charlie he had a better night than i did, just some back ground info. i ran the car last year on the tires i autocross on and it went 14.5 ,not leaving hard at all, tonight leaving at 5000 rpm yes 5000 on drag radials it goes 14.7 and it wasn't spinning i think the stock clutch just can't hold any more when you really get on it , time for an upgrade:nice:

Hmm... the low 11 second 95 has a stock clutch that can hold 450+rwhp, yet the SVO's can't even hold for a high 14 second pass... I'd be putting a stock 95 clutch in it. LOL!

Yeah Im with Paul, I dont think its the clutch as much as it may be the driver mod.
Troy you should really look into this. LOL

i agree i wish you guys could have been there i don't think i could have drove it much better , the stock 2.3 clutches are only 9" vs ours at 10.5 and a good one will cost twice as much go figure , the best 60 was a 2.0 on my last run but it never really was good after that i'm just glad its still drivable