Finally weighed the car...

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
I finally got around to weighing my car. Since I ditched the xenon body kit, put on a fiberglass heat extractor hood, added a new dart block based shortblock, put in a tubular K member/coil overs/A arms, etc. I wanted to weigh the car to see how much it now weighs. I did weigh it without the passenger seat in it (I pulled it as I needed room in the car to carry some stuff), but it was otherwise full street weight with me in it. Anyone care to guess at what the total came in at? I'll post the results later. Let's see who can guess the closest without going over. I'm roughly 170lbs BTW.

• Sponsors (?)

Oooo.... some of you are very close, but no one has it exact yet. It is neat to see all the different guesses. The reason I started this thread is because I spoke with a few people last night at a cruise-in and everyone was guessing WAY LOW on what my car weighed. One guy had a old chevelle and he made the remark that cars in his day were so much heavier than todays cars, I then showed him my weight card and couldn't believe it. I have friends coming over any minute, but I'll post the results later.