Finally went 8s on the Busa!!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks.
haha, not even close to stock. It's a 1543cc stroker, 16:1 comp., fully cnc ported head with oversize valves, megacycle cams, clutch, air shifter, weight reduction, etc. etc. It consistently puts down over 240rwhp and 140ft lbs. It's gone 8.70 @ 160 with the previous 225lb rider, and I'm 50lbs lighter so I should prolly be able to go .60s. But it does it all on a 190 street tire with no wheelie bar. My first pass of the day was only my 2nd time and 4th pass ever on the dragstrip though haha.

How does it behave on the street?

Don't really know yet. It hasn't made it's debut. I messed around a little in the return lane and pit area at the track which is regular pavement and it was a joke. Blows the tire off anything past 1/4 throttle. So I dono how that's gonna work out. Should make for some interesting 1/4 mile long 6 gear strips on the highway anyway that's for sure. As far as the way it runs I think it will be ok. It heats up quick but as long as the fan is on it doesn't seem to get extremely hot and cools right down once you start moving. It's been flogged on the dyno for hours on end and never head an issue.

untitled11-1.jpg

untitled10-1.jpg

View attachment 283509