Find me a 94/95 GT and win $50

• Sponsors (?)

I am afraid to ask how long Patrick's relationships last.
I think he owns cars in dog years. :)

I have to say that I am jealous that a man of his age is considering such lavish vehicles.
Good luck with the search. :nice:

How about a used Viper? When I was in college, that was what I wanted (A guy had one and it made me :drool: ) :nice:

autotrader

check out autotrader.com just type in your zipcode and the kinda car your searching for and youll find it i did a search and found 94-95 mustangs within 200 miles of you.you can customize your search to color,auto/manual,price range, distance, pretty cool.

HISSIN50 said:
I am afraid to ask how long Patrick's relationships last.
I think he owns cars in dog years. :)

I have to say that I am jealous that a man of his age is considering such lavish vehicles.
Good luck with the search. :nice:

How about a used Viper? When I was in college, that was what I wanted (A guy had one and it made me :drool: ) :nice:

I thought about getting an early viper, but heard they arent that great in terms of driving/maintinence
I'm strongly considering a '01 z06 :hail2:

and before any one asks,
Its my money that i have earned through the years, and i have made some smart financial decisions, so now is my "play time" :D
Parents dont buy me vehicles/gas/insurance, all me

super302 said:
and before any one asks,
Its my money that i have earned through the years, and i have made some smart financial decisions, so now is my "play time" :D
I didnt say anything, other than that I was jealous. :shrug: I wish I had been in that situation when I was your age. :nice:

I know its not a sports car or a manual. But ever think of a Marauder? They are a lot of fun. :D There are a few in your area. The aftermarket has also stepped up a bit considering its is a limited run vehicle. PTK, Trilogy, Vortech, and Procharger all have kits for it. Also if you are looking for a z06 I would suggest getting an 02 if possible I know 01 had a few issues.

94_302 said:
I know its not a sports car or a manual. But ever think of a Marauder? They are a lot of fun. :D There are a few in your area. The aftermarket has also stepped up a bit considering its is a limited run vehicle. PTK, Trilogy, Vortech, and Procharger all have kits for it. Also if you are looking for a z06 I would suggest getting an 02 if possible I know 01 had a few issues.

i've looked at a few marauders, pretty sweet cars, but they are HUGE....not ideal for parking and stuff, lol

Stang D said:
I know where there is a clean 94GT just a few minutes from your house. No wait.........., you've already owned that one. Seriously. :rlaugh:
holy small world!
Is this dwayne (cant remember your name) that bought my green 94 GT??
From leclaire right.
Hows the car going...i pressume its still going good, you need to let me drive it for old times sake :nice: