Finished my FMIC Pictures:

• Sponsors (?)

That looks great. Did you notice any increase in power?

I would like to do the same to my car but have worked out the details yet. Maybe you could help?

What radiator are you using?

Is that the stock mustang ac compressor?

How did you mount the FMIC so that the AC condenser would fit?

Do all 2.3T have that many hoses / wires / cables/ vacume lines / (Crap) running all over the engine bay? I dont mean any thing directly ment for your car but that looks like hell. Will i be able to clean up (ELIMINATE) the majority of those things running all over the engine bay? I wouldn't mind having to hide things under the fenders, but Im gonna be pissed if i have to run all that stuff behind the fire wall.

That looks great. Did you notice any increase in power?

I would like to do the same to my car but have worked out the details yet. Maybe you could help?

What radiator are you using?

Is that the stock mustang ac compressor?

How did you mount the FMIC so that the AC condenser would fit?

definatly an increase but thats also partially because I cranked the boost up to 15psi when I did it as well...

radiator is from a 91 Ford Ranger 4.0L, bought new.

yeah thats the stock ac condensor

just put them all back to back; ac condensor, Intercooler, radiator, fan and then made custom brakets to hold them there.

That's Stingers car!

ehh.. pretty much... well his pipes at least...

What kind of IC?
It definatly looks nice.

Volvo

Do all 2.3T have that many hoses / wires / cables/ vacume lines / (Crap) running.........

I guess i could eliminate some. i just would rather not take something out and need it later. also I'm not one big on apperance, i'd rather functionality and perfomance over looks.

Is that SS pipe you used

yeah

whats your next mod that you have in mind?

well thats a good question... nothing for a while but the next things on my mind i guess are port the upper and lower intake, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and susspension...

what did you use for couplers?

this is where i got the hose for the couplers. you can also get all the pipe and the bends you need from them... they are a little pricey though so you may want to check around... http://stores.ebay.com/vertexnow