Finished Restoring Exterior, Engine Bay

Cool thanks 88 I will definately do that it looks great :)

I guess I just needed something a litte more abrasive. I was worried about taking off paint but yours looks great!

Yeah the seat isn't dirty believe me. I had the entire interior professionally cleaned.

What you are seeing is the fabric is actually worn down to almost nothing. That's why I've been looking to get a new driver's seat... but have not been able to find one.

All of the seats I've found are in about as good a shape as the one I've got or worse :(

• Sponsors (?)

Cool thanks 88 I will definately do that it looks great :)

I guess I just needed something a litte more abrasive. I was worried about taking off paint but yours looks great!

Yeah the seat isn't dirty believe me. I had the entire interior professionally cleaned.

What you are seeing is the fabric is actually worn down to almost nothing. That's why I've been looking to get a new driver's seat... but have not been able to find one.

All of the seats I've found are in about as good a shape as the one I've got or worse :(

the stock intake isnt painted, its just bare aluminum. just get some simple green and some scotch brite

i feel your pain. im trying to get everything stock in good order first. its very time consuming and anoying. i just ordered a new power mirror switch bc. the right mirror didnt work and the left one did. got the new switch, put it in and btoh worked, an hour later the left doesnt work and the right still does. ughh..