Finishing one mod now onto another one

Orange...

Aug 22, 2004
SASKATOON
Well with my recent new mods: comp cams 262's and my tangerine painted cam covers... and also the 10" soundstream Van Gogh 500 watt rms sub and sounstream pca 2.130 loaded down to 2 ohm which I have yet to post pics of...

I can now focus on other things...

A new better PI intake and tb and plenum etc. combo...

I just got some npi-to-pi adapter plates (found a great deal and couldn't resist)

I have to find a good used pi intake, then I'll be picking up a c&l 75mm plenum and 75mm throttle body as well as a 80mm maf... and I think a little hand held tuner thing might be in order... so this upgrade might take a little while to get rolling... but I think all these mods at the same time would be the best way to go about things.

I think I'm done with all the appearance mods all together. Except maybe some more underhood paint... (what else would look good painted anyways?? strut tower brace?? cai?? suggestions are welcome)

But I'm quite happy with the way things are going... now if that stupid snow would just go away so I can throw on my black bullitt rims and tires... can't wait!! :nice:

I'm sure no one really cares but I'm happy modding this car, rather then the crownvic which got old fast... so I thought i'd let the community know. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)