FINNALY!!! PICS of my 408 87' GT!!!

408stroker5.0

The world would be a better place if all males jus
Mar 10, 2004
Bonnyville, Alberta, CANADA
It's been awhile since I posted on Stangnet(Used to be on quite often), and I got bugged quite often to post pics of my car, and was never able too.....Well I finnaly purchased a digital camera and figured I'd share some pics. Quick history/over view of the car is: I purchased the car bonestock from a fellow in Edmonton when I was 16 , and over the years (Am 22 now) and a few different combos later I have finnaly settled with this current set up which is still not completely finished but close. It's primarily a street car but am planning to take it to the track later this year to see what kind of times she'll put out. I also have weld Draglites and M/T Street Radials for it but unfortunatly dont have pics with them on as of yet. Also please excuse the engine bay, lol, it's a bit messy I'm currently working on cleaning up/hiding all the wiring etc. etc. See Sig For a bit more info.
Comments would be great!! Thanx!!

misccarpics002.jpg

misccarpics003.jpg

misccarpics009.jpg

misccarpics008.jpg

misccarpics013.jpg

Shon (408stroker5.0)

Attachments

• misccarpics002.jpg
    misccarpics002.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 59
  • misccarpics003.jpg
    misccarpics003.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 91
  • misccarpics009.jpg
    misccarpics009.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 50
  • misccarpics008.jpg
    misccarpics008.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 83
  • misccarpics013.jpg
    misccarpics013.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Sponsors (?)

:drool: Absolutely gorgeous! I hate old LX's, ugliest Mustang ever built in my opinion, but the old GT's/Cobra's look awesome! Great job. If you get a chance to take it to Bud Park post up some numbers. I'm curious to see what one of those 408 monsters can do. :nice: