FIRED!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

bynummustang said:
Why not just tip the machine? That would get you yelled at, but you keep the job.

That works until all of the shelves in the machine fly forward and hit the glass and then its broken and you have to call the stupid "Snack Fairy Guy" and then the boss REALLY GETS ANGRY because he wants a honey bun but you broke the machine and now he can't get one so he yells at Strype but then forgives him cause he knows Strype is poor....

yep thats all I gotta say bout that :(

Just more proof that it's hard to find honest, trustworthy mechanics with good character. Not that you don't do a good job on cars, but finding a mechanic that actually treats you and your car right almost seems impossible.

Steeling is steeling, I agree. I know your thinking "it's only 15c", but common thugs have the same attitude that you can afford a new stereo or your car's insured so they don't see it wrong to take it either.

I don't know how many times I have been working on a car and found a wad of money, or something very valuable. The only time I "stole" anything was the time I had to test drive a car and when I was looking for a wheel lock, I found a bag of weed. We flushed it. The customer obviously was smoking too much of it because he came in raising hell. We could have just called the cops. We told him that we had flushed it, he started raising hell at the tech until that tech started saying "you tried to get me arrested, now I'm going to get you arrested" and called the cops on the little pothead. He drove off but we had his plate numbers, adress, phone number. The cops took a report. I don't know what happened with it though.

foxstang9050 said:
So i got fired from my job today for something completely stupid...
I was very Hungry... had only 50cents... needed 65 to get something from the snack machine... so i ******ed 15 cents from the cupholders of a customers car... wel one of the other techs snitched on me... and the rest is history... pretty pathetic.. i can see why he snitched though hes 20 years older than me and i make more money... id be mad too.... but it sucks... two years down the drain over some chump change

eh, i know how it is. i worked at a grease monkey for 2 1/2 years, almost half of that as a courtesy tech. and, well, sooner or later you kinda do it. wether it be for a pop, or a snack, or whatever. so yeah, stealing is bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes ya know.

90mustangGT said:
Steeling is steeling, I agree. I know your thinking "it's only 15c", but common thugs have the same attitude that you can afford a new stereo or your car's insured so they don't see it wrong to take it either.

I don't know how many times I have been working on a car and found a wad of money, or something very valuable. The only time I "stole" anything was the time I had to test drive a car and when I was looking for a wheel lock, I found a bag of weed. We flushed it. The customer obviously was smoking too much of it because he came in raising hell. We could have just called the cops. We told him that we had flushed it, he started raising hell at the tech until that tech started saying "you tried to get me arrested, now I'm going to get you arrested" and called the cops on the little pothead. He drove off but we had his plate numbers, adress, phone number. The cops took a report. I don't know what happened with it though.

lol, thats how you get shot after work!:nono:

carbed87 said:
lol, thats how you get shot after work!:nono:

Who's going to shoot me? Some pothead? I I carry a firearm with me as well. I guess a two year old could drop me, but if they want to go to prison for life over something like that, well, that's thier choice. Driving around a car with a bag of weed is a good way to get locked up and loose the CCW. Your not one of those "no snitching" idiots are you?

Roland69 said:
steeling is steeling....maby you could have asked someone for 15 cents

No, steeling is STEALING.

Sorry, I had to. :rlaugh: Roland I LOVE YOOOOUUU!!! :p

I agree tho, stealing is stealing. I'd be pissed if anyone helped themselves to ANYTHING in my car. :nonono: Key word: MY

Sometimes I go all day at work without eating and I drink from the water fountain all day. You just gotta deal with it. :shrug:

foxstang9050 said:
So i got fired from my job today for something completely stupid...
I was very Hungry... had only 50cents... needed 65 to get something from the snack machine... so i ******ed 15 cents from the cupholders of a customers car... wel one of the other techs snitched on me... and the rest is history... pretty pathetic.. i can see why he snitched though hes 20 years older than me and i make more money... id be mad too.... but it sucks... two years down the drain over some chump change

and how do you think this isn't stupid? I'd fire you too, moron!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, maybe it's okay to take money form a customers car?

90mustangGT said:
Who's going to shoot me? Some pothead? I I carry a firearm with me as well. I guess a two year old could drop me, but if they want to go to prison for life over something like that, well, that's thier choice. Driving around a car with a bag of weed is a good way to get locked up and loose the CCW. Your not one of those "no snitching" idiots are you?

well, thats great you carry your own firearm, but all im saying is nowadays you don't know how sane or insane people are. sure, it's just a bag of pot, but you don't know if he'll take it personally and make a deal of it or not. you just have to watch what your doing when going out on a limb like that.

and no, im not a "no snitching idiot", but im also not some lame vigilante (sp?) that searches cars for substances. illegal or not, that was still HIS belongings, so it wans't your right to take it. right? stealing is stealing right?

90mustangGT said:

Walker Texas Ranger over here, Saves the world by stealing some innocent guys pot that brings his vehicle to THEIR dealer for service. that is pure douchbaggery.

What a :taco: ass narc you are. If that was my weed, id be pretty pissed off as well. Just becuase its an illegal substance what gave YOU the authority to take it out of his car and flush it, when you could have easily have just left it where your found it. What you did was worse then what the poster did, and is a TOTAL bitch move. What are you the guys mom, and you decided that he wasnt allowed to have the pot? Even though it was an illegal substance, you technically just stole from this man, then flushed the stolen goods down the toilet. TWO THUMBS UP FOR BEING THEIF/NARC!!:nice: :nice:

and another thing, the customer wasnt raising hell becuase he smoked too much, he was raising hell because your stupid ass just flushed his weed in the toilet.