Firefox SUCKS!

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
I figured I'd give it a try since everyone I've talked to says to use it and its a lot better than IE, but it sucks... I must have downloaded a bad file when installing it or something because its real slow, and won't want to load the page after I finish posting a reply. Maybe it's just my computer? Think it might be time for a reformat

• Sponsors (?)

No idea, man. FF rules. There are ways to toggle the setup to make it even quicker than it comes 'stock', but still it should be quicker than IE. :shrug: Not to mention tabbed browsing alone would be worth a slowdown in loading even if that were the case :)

1105 said:
I figured I'd give it a try since everyone I've talked to says to use it and its a lot better than IE, but it sucks... I must have downloaded a bad file when installing it or something because its real slow, and won't want to load the page after I finish posting a reply. Maybe it's just my computer? Think it might be time for a reformat

I think the problem is on your end... the time savings in ad blocking alone is worth it, and I think its faster anyway.

adam

Yea i love browsing with the different tabs rather than windows in IE. I dont know whats wrong with it not loading the page after posting a reply...mine does that too sometimes but not everytime. And it hasnt always done it. :shrug:

I still use IE, can't bring myself to make the switchover to FF.

It's like going from a mustang, with it's tell tale problems, to a honda, because it's more reliable.

[flamesuit on]

I've got it and only initial loading and the stupid ass password manager bug me - other than that I love it. If a popup window gets blocked that you need you can undo it below the nav bar - it gives you that option for certain sites (like using email).

I've got the latest version and no white screens for me.

i've said it once, and i'll say it again:

title.gif