Fireworks vid. a couple friends and I made

• Sponsors (?)

THANK YOU! My point right there something goes wrong with a firework it could be your ass. Trust me we've had a couple close calls on our shoots. On one we had a rack blow apart sent the wood flying everywhere and the tube exploded don't look like a tube any more. We kept what was left of it i'll hav eto find it and take a pic. After teh show I went walking to find the dud soem guy was holdign it in a crowd of people saying"this is whats inside of a firework" I walked up to him and took it thinking to myself what an idiot me being a tech picking something like that up is one thing but some guy in a crowd of people is just down right stuid they should have gotten away from it guess they were to drunk to realize they coudl have all been blown away

GRGT1994 said:

You see... the difference between those stories and my fireworks is that I had :taco: ass fountain fireworks. What caused the explosion was not the fireworks itself but the compression from the tape we used. And if none of you could tell... the explosions were so weak that the boxes we used were barely even damaged... Probably the most dangerous part of the vid. was jumping over the fountains, which we had a fire extinguisher ready incase our clothing caught on fire.

Also, the end of the video was only a SINGLE firecracker that I put the cup over. The cup didn't even have a scratch on it.

I mean if my friends and I were doing something like this or this then I wouldn't even try to make an argument. Compared to those, what we were doing was childsplay.

Some of you just really need to lighten up. Sure I can take criticism but I've posted this on many other forums and it seems you guys are the only ones being pricks about it. Lighten up, open a can a beer, life is short so live it. :cheers:

Geez guys, lighten up. So the guy likes to have some stupid fun, I think it's safe to say we all do. Although I haven't seen the vid (wouldn't load for me) it doesn't sound like it was very dangerous from what he was describing. Personally I like roman candle fights. I nearly lost an eye from one, but my friends and I still do them from time to time.

Not trying to be a prick man just don't want to see ya get hurt even though you are pretty damn ugly (lol avatar pic). Sorry if i was seeming liek a prick but thast all i'm trying to get over is fireworks ain't something to be played around with. And them roman candle battles what the hell are them guys thinking? Chris maybe you can fill me on on this beings you do it but that has to be about the stupidest thing i've ever seen

MysteryMachine said:
Not trying to be a prick man just don't want to see ya get hurt even though you are pretty damn ugly (lol avatar pic). Sorry if i was seeming liek a prick but thast all i'm trying to get over is fireworks ain't something to be played around with. And them roman candle battles what the hell are them guys thinking? Chris maybe you can fill me on on this beings you do it but that has to be about the stupidest thing i've ever seen

It's all good man, no offense taken. :cheers:

MysteryMachine said:
And them roman candle battles what the hell are them guys thinking? Chris maybe you can fill me on on this beings you do it but that has to be about the stupidest thing i've ever seen

:shrug: I guess you just gotta be crazy enough to do it. It's kinda like playing paintball, only more dangerous. It's just the thrill of doing it.