First Dyno Run --EVER-- results

Robuilt

Founding Member
Sep 7, 2001
McAllen, TX
Ok, my car is a relatively stock 97 (non-pi) GT with the 4R70W tranny.

Mods:
Mac Cold Air Kit
FMS A/C Delete Kit
BBK Offroad X-Pipe
Two Chamber Flows (dumped)
--NON HP MODS--
Jerry Mod Shift Kit
FMS 4.30 Gears

Pulled 194 rwhp and 261 rwtq through the auto tranny.

I know they arent impressive numbers but what do you all think.
Sound about right?

a buddy created a small vid of our dyno day, BluByU was featured, lol
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/904bfbfc-ca6d-4360-84ed-988b01608317.htm

• Sponsors (?)

never really heard anything good or bad about the place.

i used to drive by it all the time and noticed they always had mustangs parked outside, never actually went in to check the place out

the shop always looked way to small to have a dyno. had i known i would've dyno'd my car as soon as the shop opened

never really heard anything good or bad about the place.

i used to drive by it all the time and noticed they always had mustangs parked outside, never actually went in to check the place out

the shop always looked way to small to have a dyno. had i known i would've dyno'd my car as soon as the shop opened

yeah it was my first time there, didnt really know what to expect.

of course all the cobra guys went first and blew out awesome numbers.

but once my anemic 2v went up they treated me with the exact same respect. Even told me it was pretty good for what i had and recommended a few mods (and offered their services for a dyno tune, lol)

lol, yeah it sucked in teh summer.

Last thanksgiving day i was driving to San Antonio. Just outside of Falfurrias my Compressor locked up, there was so much friction created that the damn thing nearly caught on fire. i was able to drive the car home back to mission, left the car there and drove back to san antonio with my dad.

when i got home i was pissed. i just decided out of hte blue to rip it all out. ordered the pulley and it was done.

the engine revs much free'r now after the mod. things were great until June, lol.

i hated it until i bought a new daily driver. Grand Cherokee with A/C!!!! lol.

now i dont miss it now that winter is back, lol