First Ever Video Of My Car Actually Moving

ram360

Founding Member
Oct 19, 2002
Pennsylvania
I just did it for the exaust clips...No, I wasn't into it at all, under very minimal throttle. Shifted out of 1st at maybe 4K. Flyby was at maybe 80 or 85mph... I posted the video on streetfire yesterday and everyone is like it doesn't seem that fast. But how fast is an 80mph flyby supposed to look, right? :shrug: That's my normal everyday street driving. Now that all of that is out of the way here's the video....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4f2b1512-5fe4-4675-b9cc-aabc7e42b61c.htm

• Sponsors (?)

Car sounds F'in sweet....very nice cam lope. Sorry but i can't stand your hood...lol

There's a lot of dumbass kids on Streetfire who just sign up and talk $hit to everyone who posts videos, when half of them don't even have licenses and wouldn't know power if it smacked them in the face.

ram360 said:
I just did it for the exaust clips...No, I wasn't into it at all, under very minimal throttle. Shifted out of 1st at maybe 4K. Flyby was at maybe 80 or 85mph... I posted the video on streetfire yesterday and everyone is like it doesn't seem that fast. But how fast is an 80mph flyby supposed to look, right? :shrug: That's my normal everyday street driving. Now that all of that is out of the way here's the video....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4f2b1512-5fe4-4675-b9cc-aabc7e42b61c.htm

That sounds good!! What cam do you have in the car?

I would have to agree with comment no.1 on the streetnet comments. You should go out and have it redone. Maybe just a clip of you in the car doing a part throttle 2nd to 3rd run. Then cue to the rear of the car for exhaust and a walk around to the opened hood so we can all drool at the motor.

I diddnt shoot that vid thats why there is shotty camera work. If and only if i shot the Vid it would not only have laughter and drama to go with but it would have been perfect camera work along with a shot of my womans small boobs at the end.. :)