First nice day in 4 weeks...picture time!!

• Sponsors (?)

Mitys' car IS my favorite on this site! :nice: X100
Mity if you can find a reputable shop to tint your car do it!
Ford Dealership's also do window tint and from the cars that
I have seen that they tint they do a awesome job.

:drool: :drool: :drool: dat biiitch is clean!! your rims looks like mirrors! :hail2:

awesome pics! everytime i see your car, it makes me think i should have gotten the 18" 03 cobras instead of my saleens :mad:

PS. just get the dot matrix painted black....and then tint from there down. thats what i did and you cant even tell its not stock.

Thanks guys! StangGT97, i can't be in my car as my car is all bark, and no bite. I need to make it faster to be in magazine i guess
I dropped off my new Cobra holdaway mirror to shop yeasterday. THat should be done by the weekend. and as far as Tint goes, I found another shop who was recommended by nissan dealer. So i'll go check them out

PonyboyIsaac said:
i love your stang man! and i usually dont mind the looks of t/a's but next to the pony it looks like a underfed chicken.

I know it look stock right now. Most of the stuff I did is under the skin. Full UMI suspention stuff, like LCA, TQ arm, Panhardbar, stall converter, PCM tune, Y pipe, exhaust, 13" brakes, and 3.73 with Torsen LSD from wrecked SS Z28.
But i'm getting chrome 18's, Hotchkis spring, Builstein, and i just bought a LT-1 core. I'm thinking 383 or built 350 :)

She'll be overfed fat chicken very soon:D

But because of excessive feeding for the chicken, my pony although, very well dressed, is very underfed:(