First post in months

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
Hey people. I just wanted to poke my head in. I haven't posted in lord knows how long because when I get on here it's usually because I have a question that the search button can answer. The military has been taking a lot of my time, but right now I'm in the sand box and believe it or not I have a lot of time to goof off on the computer now (I'm in the Air Force. We don't do chit).

It's good to see that most of the same old members have stuck around here. I still have my 96 GT, but I haven't done anything to it for a couple of years now and I'm seriously itching to do something. I really need suspension, rims and tires, and a paint job. But I just can't stop thinking about adding power. I wish I could say that my deployment money is going into it, but unfortunately about every dime of that is going to go into paying off debt. But I'll be debt free :nice:

So what's new? Anyone have any interesting projects going on?

• Sponsors (?)

Winters97gt (Mark) became a chevy fan and went the corvette route. Now has a build going to run 9s :(
KBExperience (Kyle) also became a chevy owner...but is lame and got a truck :rlaugh:

I went from my 98 GT to a nitrous/bolt on 06 gt to a 2011 GT with a few bolt ons.

That would be "Winters98gt", but thank you though.

Good to see you are still around! Most of the old guys have migrated in to the Squeaky Wheel Off topic section here.

Why become a Chevy owner NOW when Ford is doing so well? I'll tell you what...if only I had money to invest in early 2009 when Ford stock was $1.25....

Haha I could never go to the dark side. If I ever do change cars it'll be a new 5.0...but I can't get rid of my 96. Just can't.

Yea I figured that after you've been here long enough you run out of things to talk about in the 4.6 talk section and just go to the squeaky wheel.

Why become a Chevy owner NOW when Ford is doing so well? I'll tell you what...if only I had money to invest in early 2009 when Ford stock was $1.25....

Haha I could never go to the dark side. If I ever do change cars it'll be a new 5.0...but I can't get rid of my 96. Just can't.

Yea I figured that after you've been here long enough you run out of things to talk about in the 4.6 talk section and just go to the squeaky wheel.
You'll be surprised how quickly you'll forget about the sn95 ;)
I also competed in season 2 of Forum Wars for Stangnet and brought us another victory.

:rlaugh: I saw a guy that looked just like you tonight at the track but had a shaved head.

There is really no dark side when you are doing 0-60mph in 2.25 seconds, gets 30mpg, and the car turns like it is on rails all while in full street trim with stock suspension/gearing.

Come shoot the chit at the wheel.:flag:

There is really no dark side when you are doing 0-60mph in 2.25 seconds, gets 30mpg, and the car turns like it is on rails all while in full street trim with stock suspension/gearing.

Actually, the only reason your car does 0-60 in 2.25 seconds, gets 30mpg, and handles like its on rails is because it was built with government money ;)