First Road Trip

No worries...that's what I'm here for anymore. Give you another one, just paid over $30 for a gallon can of carb cleaner. I don't own anything with a carb anymore but own tools and worked on a farm a couple of summers as a kid. According to California state law, the code of the desert and some guy I spoke to asking for change outside autozone, this makes me exceptionally qualified to rebuild the carb on a family friend's Massey Ferguson tractor. I like to be positive, so I am looking at it as a chance to continue the Mustang's use of jack stands and I will probably use the cleaner (that does not evaporate) to soak random objects in. Don't worry, no animals will be hurt in the use of the above can of clean.........never mind...anything is possible.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Wait wait wait.... Did you make it or are you on the side of the road hoping you have just enough 3g service to update your Stangnet post? :cool:

Seriously though, I hate when stuff catches fire... I'm glad you are ok and the car as well. That is my biggest fear with any of the stuff I build

Wait wait wait.... Did you make it or are you on the side of the road hoping you have just enough 3g service to update your Stangnet post? :cool:

Seriously though, I hate when stuff catches fire... I'm glad you are ok and the car as well. That is my biggest fear with any of the stuff I build

Thanks. I really really really need a co2 fire extinguisher.

Really.

No worries...that's what I'm here for anymore. Give you another one, just paid over $30 for a gallon can of carb cleaner. I don't own anything with a carb anymore but own tools and worked on a farm a couple of summers as a kid. According to California state law, the code of the desert and some guy I spoke to asking for change outside autozone, this makes me exceptionally qualified to rebuild the carb on a family friend's Massey Ferguson tractor. I like to be positive, so I am looking at it as a chance to continue the Mustang's use of jack stands and I will probably use the cleaner (that does not evaporate) to soak random objects in. Don't worry, no animals will be hurt in the use of the above can of clean.........never mind...anything is possible.

Just remember to not stick one of your "random fingers" in that can of carb cleaner,....Do not take a whiff of the "random fumes" or they'll remain in your "random sinuses" for an equally random amount of time. Hopefully you got the family friend to buy that stuff so you won't feel bad leaving it on the family friends farm, where it can be allowed to eat it's way through the container in the least possible populated area.

12219467_10153793548317112_354973013391063544_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 users