First V6 Performance Package I've come across on a dealer lot

Ltngdrvr

Sep 7, 2010
SE Texas
Blaze yellow not my color but it's not terrible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0517543445&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

999927076_LfyxP-XL.jpg

999927285_5hCzU-XL.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I was wondering if it any difference between it and Pony Package with a 3.31 ..:shrug:

LOADS of difference.

Pony package is not a performance oriented package, just has 18" wheels but the suspension is basically the same as a regular Mustang V6.

The Performance Package has the same basic suspension as the 2010 GT TrackPack. 19" wheels with Pirelli Summer 255/40/19 tires, GT sway bars, GT struts/shocks, GT500 rear lower control arms, GT calipers and performance pads, recalibrated stability and traction controls.

The PP cars are the best stopping and handling Mustangs right now. Stop shorter than a GT Brembo car and pull more G's on the skidpad due to lighter weight and better front/rear weight distribution.

For $1995 MSRP it is a hell of a deal and is available on base cars as well as premium, something the MCA and Pony packages aren't.

yup, i can't see any reason to not get the performance pack. im not a huuuuuuuge fan of the wheels but getting the exact suspension setup i want from the factory WITH the diff i want and good wheels for ONLY under 2 grand extra out the door? shoot... thats my girl. base model + performance pack in gray.

intake, exhaust, bullitt steering wheel, and remove the speed limiter for it to be perfect.

yup, i can't see any reason to not get the performance pack. im not a huuuuuuuge fan of the wheels but getting the exact suspension setup i want from the factory WITH the diff i want and good wheels for ONLY under 2 grand extra out the door? shoot... thats my girl. base model + performance pack in gray.

intake, exhaust, bullitt steering wheel, and remove the speed limiter for it to be perfect.

how hard is it to remove limiter ???

I acutally kinda like it. I'm usually not a fan of yellow(except Ferrari's & Lambo's), but for some reason I like this. If I was buying a V6 Mustang, I would definitely want the performance package as well. Totally worth the extra driving enjoyment/performance it would bring.

I acutally kinda like it. I'm usually not a fan of yellow(except Ferrari's & Lambo's), but for some reason I like this. If I was buying a V6 Mustang, I would definitely want the performance package as well. Totally worth the extra driving enjoyment/performance it would bring.

I just went to the Ebay page, hadn't seen it before .. CRAP they are giving that car away .. and that not to far a drive from me ...:D

I would do it on a base car and don't want the tape stripe and rear spoiler(sport appearance), that puts the MSRP at $25,385 with the security package and I would get it for about $24,000 at the most.

I would want it to look like just any other V6 Mustang ..besides it would be my Daily Driver ...:nice:

I don't understand, it is a V6 Mustang, what makes it not look like every other V6 Mustang besides the wheels?

And it would be my daily driver too, so I don't know what you're talking about there either???

Striped?:shrug:

No stripe on it, wouldn't want one with stripes.

he meant stripped. as in, barren. the base steering wheel isn't nice at all. i just can't spend 3.5 grand extra for features i dont really care for all that much when i can get a bullitt steering wheel (leather wrapped, shaped nice) for like 400 bucks and call it done.

he meant stripped. as in, barren. the base steering wheel isn't nice at all. i just can't spend 3.5 grand extra for features i dont really care for all that much when i can get a bullitt steering wheel (leather wrapped, shaped nice) for like 400 bucks and call it done.

Yeah, I knew that was what he meant...

I have already looked into alternatives for the base wheel.

One of the companies that makes dash kits makes a molded kit for the steering wheel spokes in a aluminum or brushed aluminum and then I would just get a wheelskins cover, might not look as good as a premium factory wheel but it won't cost anywhere near as much either.