Fixed leak now its too quiet. Video inside.

My car has had off road H pipe and flows since I bought it in 2003. I started to hear the muffs rattle and took it to the shop. They fixed the leak in the pipes alright but its not near as loud as it was. At a light its hard to hear the cam anymore. I miss it. So aside from getting dumps whats the best most loudest muffler you guys know of? I want to rumble without having to break the tires loose or speed. Cops follow me all over town when they get the chance, and if I romp it thats a ticket for sure. I want track only mufflers. Some outlaw sht!!! I seen some moroso's in a summit mag a while ago, but when I just went to admire them I can not find them. They where like a glass pack but real short. Anyways. Im open for suggestions.

Not much interested in the politics. Im 100% legal in my state. I am in fact trying to not break the law. But this people watcher and how they always turn heads at me is addictive. As is the car lol. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Its funny, the best my car has ever sounded was the first time i drove it after i finished the 347, i forgot to bolt up one side of the X pipe so i had one side going through full exhaust and one side open header. It sounded amazing...really loud but really good.