fixing dashboard lights + engine response .

ked263

Oct 7, 2012
hi, I posted long time ago about a problem I had that the dashboard wont switch off , and the battery keep running drawn and so, thanks to many people who try to help me , and I think i just fixed it, it a rather funny way .....

I recall that long time ago I connect some interior lights and that the shop connect it to the inside fuse box, and after sometime I took all the extra lights off, anyway, I think that the problem started just after I took that light off, and what I did was just pulling the wire off, "stupid me" back then,

anyway, I took a look on the fuse box last night, and I found that there still some of that wire attach to the fuse and it's hanging loose, and MAYBE it was touching the metal or something else, anyway, I took the fuse out, clean it from that wire, and put it back , and here you go ...the problem is solved as I see.....

I think the fuse was 2.15....

-------------------
the problem in its last few days,
when I switch off the car, all the lights on dashboard stay on in low light, go stronger IF I STEP ON THE BREAK ... and go off IF I PUT THE TRANS ON REVERSE .
-------------------

now to our other part...

whenever I drive the car, if I step on the gas fully from ZERO... it took like one-two sec to respone, also the RPM go high with the engine sound to be like it's about to die or can't burn the fuel, after that it go fast like normal, if I step on the gas from 40-60KM/h, it only took like one sec to go, then it KICK from over torque ....

I used my diablo predator to see any error codes, and it's still the one from LOOONG TIME AGO.

P1000 :OBD II test not complete. yet I drove the car over 500KM maybe around 1000 already,

untill last night, I had 2 errors,
first one was P0174: system too lean (bank 2)
I clear the codes as I thought it was because I was not driving for some time with the engine on.
the other one was P0153: o2 circuit slow response (bank 2 sensor 1)

NON OF THEM LIGHT THE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT
I was just tuning my car ..and thought of doing to codes none the less...

anyway, since it was about the O2 sensors .. I switched them off using the Diablo tuner .and I did not had any errors "BUT THE p1000"

now to sum everything up

1-could this fuse and wire be really my problem and that my problem was solved ?
2-what could cause this slow response on the car while giving full throttle
3-why I can't clear the p1000 code

it's a 2003 Mustang GT V8 with 91500 miles on it Auto trany.
with ...
1-cold air intake
2-MSD coils
3-crank pully
4-after market injectors
5-diablo tune.
6-ZERO Gauge ground kit.

thank you so much .

PSST. here is a photo for her after the paint job done ...to warm you up,
418710_10152407270290228_2005764179_n.jpg

and I am thinking of going with supercharger , but lets finish step by step. haha

• Sponsors (?)