Flame Thrower Kits!

• Sponsors (?)

The flames I saw on the Stangs were alot more blue and controled ( if a flame can be ) but i got back in touch with the owner of the Hot Rod shop and he told me the kit he was speaking of DOES NOT shut off anything in our engines, he is currently putting the kit together for me he makes them him self, he said it would run me about $75 for everything and install. Oh and he told me he has done this on two mustangs before and mentioned one of them having side exhaust! Hmmmm :rolleyes: theres my answer to that one.

I figure i should have it all by next week or so, Man i can not wait to see the look on the little Euro boys faces this time! :banana: :flame:

Ill keep back in touch with yall about it, after i post it all done, if you guys are interested let me know and i could talk to the old man and maby get a huge discount for a bunch of us :nice: After all he is my uncles cousin :shrug:

What do you mean by 'controlled'? Please describe as best you can. I worry about bumper damage/meltdown from the flames. As long as the flame shoots straight out of the pipe and not up at all, I'd think that it would be OK. I suppose with some RPM's pushing lots of air out of the pipes, it would help keep the flames moving straight out.

Rick

I know there are no sales in the forums, but I do have a brand new flame thrower kit that I was going to use for my old gt, but since I bought the cobra, I have decided not to use it. pm me for more info.

When i say controlled i mean the flames had more definition to them, the best way i can compare it is to those vids. listed earlier in this thread, the flames i am talking about look more like the ones coming out of the 32 Ford rather, except about 4 feet longer :banana: ( controlled and more blue :D ) as compared the the out of controlled ones comming out of " the broggy" :rolleyes:

I have no worryies about my back bumber, I think :rolleyes: From what i saw the gas is pushing out way to much to even heat up the bumber.

Josh :nice: