Work and life has been incredibly busy, so I haven't been able to spend a whole lot of time on the build recently. Nonetheless, I have been able to make some progress. Here are the latest updates: I installed the transmission: Followed by the blower: I hope the hood clears! Installed a new starter (a "while you're in there" decision): Followed by the collectors. I had Meineke weld in an O2 sensor bung for my LC1 wideband on the driver's side: On the passenger's side, the collector had to be rotated in order to fit, and I had to grind the transmission a bit so there would be enough room for the O2 sensor on that side: I also noticed that the weight of the transmission caused the engine to shift on its mounts, making the oil pan touch the K-member. I used a Sawzall to clearance the K-member, and sprayed the area with rustoleum to prevent corrosion: Next, I installed my driveshaft loop. I had to remove the front seats and peel back the carpeting to tighten the bolts. You can also see the 8 gauge wire I ran from the fuse box to the trunk for my fuel system: Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the new tank, pumps, or wiring. After running the feed line up to the engine bay and installing the fuel rails, I discovered some interference between the new intake elbow and the fuel rail. I had to grind both down to make everything fit: The next problem was finding a place to put the fuel pressure regulator. The instructions said to put the regulator on the driver's side strut tower, but there wasn't enough hood clearance. Instead, I decided to use the fuel rail pressure sensor port: Doing so necessitated removing the EGR system: And that's where I am now. I still have to run the return line back to the tank, put the x-pipe on, and plug in all engine bay wires / connectors before I can start the car. I'll keep you all posted; it should be soon!