Flo-Pro Twister muffler & Moroso Spiral muffler

• Sponsors (?)

if somebody has or had twister muffler here is some questions
what was they like with stock h in drone rpm 1700-2000. I know they are loud but how loud. in what muffler would you combare their loudnes with. and whats they like in 1000-1500 rpm. I have listened you clip in mustangexhaust.com

I drove a 88gt with stock h and no mufflers and big oval tips trough the bumbber. and it sounded almost as quit as my 91gt with stoc h and superturbo catback in dronezone 1800rpm, strange but true.

I ended up getting rid of them. They sounded like ass. They scream like a wide open pipe so there really is no noise reduction. The drone was not that bad though. The Flowmasters were way worse in that department. I went with a Jones Exhaust shorty pack. They are not like a regular glass pack AKA Cherry Bomb. They are so short that they only have about 12 in of louvers. I loved them. I wrecked the car though. I got the 5.0 ready for a 99 V6 Conversion. I think I am going to go with Magnaflow in the future.

sorry about your stang.

whitch ones your muffler were?

what about the low rpm noise. does it muffle anything. I think when you writed that they scream its in high rpm right.