FloPro's Single Turbo GTS (PICS!!!!!!!)

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by rio95, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Also, where else should I host images other than mustangmods.com?
  2. www.photobucket.com
  3. Thats the one. Thanks!
  4. is that "turboworks" emblem stamped in the aluminum or are they stick on letters. when mine came it had some gay logo but it was a thin aluminum stick on, so i ripped it off.

5. No, its not a stick on. I didn't know it was going to say that, but it looks good.
  6. do you guys know where i can get a weld on 3" 2 bolt flange for a down pipe ?
  7. Attached Files:

8. im dumb.... whats CCRM
  9. central control relay "moduale" sp

10. haha Look whos talking.
  11. got any more pictures or updates? Also were did you get that maf?
  12. Looks so damn good man! :nice:
    Get ready to say bye bye to those 4:10's. What are you thinking of running gear wise?
    I left in my 3:73's and it was great and I thought why not leave them in. I just put in 3.08's and this mofo is just uncontrollable on the streets. :D
    You are so gonna have "perma-grin" after you feel the boost.
  13. Very badass!! About sparkplug changes, arent the Vband flanges easy to take off, so you could just pull the down pipe everytime you want to do a plug change? Also, where did you get you bulb covers for the Phantom guages? I didnt know you could do that, easy install?

14. Yeah, I'm almost done. I'll post pics later or tomorrow.

I got the maf new from a guy.

15. So are you making more boost. I'm guessing it spools quite a bit faster now.

I am going to 3.55's. I should be putting those in in about a week or two. I think they should work out pretty good. I like alot of gear.

16. Yup, I designed the downpipe to be able to be taken off in about 2 minutes. Plugs changes will be way easier than when the car was stock.

Just buy the bulb covers from summit for like $3. Pull your guage out of the pod, twist the bulb out and change the cover. Takes about 1 minute.