FLOWMASTERS: which type are best sounding?

• Sponsors (?)

Woundering opinions on what type of Flowmaster sounds best on a Mustang. 50 Series, 40 series, Super 44's or the Delta Flow series?
I am currently running the American system with the Delta Flow 40 series mufflers.

Or even a differant brand besides a Flowmaster?

I have the super 44 on mine witht he bbk off road h pipe and it sounds great. Gonna be adding some BBK headers when I do the top end kit.

According to Flowmaster the American Thunder system used the Delta Flow 40 series muffler on the older system like I have. Now they use the Super 44 on there now. Just kind of woundering if there is any sound differance between the two. Probably not much if any, like Foxbodymike said, they all seem to sound the same.

I think they call the 3 chamber the 50 series now. Back in the late 80's early 90's before I went to the old Flowmaster 2 chamber I had regular old glasspack mufflers and with the old Ford Motorsport off road H pipe they were pretty noisy. Had a buddy with an '89 with a B303 cam in it, off road H pipe and a set of Dynamax Turbos on his and that had a nice sound to it.