Fluidyne Sucks

get me some pics if you wouldn't mind man....does the car run cooler than it did with the factory one. I have the AFR"s on the car now and really don't want to have to worry about it even getting close to hot.

jason

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, the car runs MUCH cooler now...

Though it's probably due mostly to the fact that my factory radiator was old, and likely almost clogged and coroded inside.

I'll work on the pictures...I'm not sure what I can show you though as the radiator is installed with the fan attached as well. The front is still covered by the A/C condenser.

Visteon

Sorry for the delayed response
radiator.com/radiator express, largest rad/ac condenser supplier in the nation. call 800 248 8720 or check out the website. Work the phone reps for cheaper prices.

The a/m replacements shouldn't be more than $150 shipped w/ a lifetime warranty. The aluminums are going to be anywhere between $350-$500 I'm sure, fan assembly included.

mytight95 said:
i had tap water, and not enough antifreeze apparantly i was using the little gauge thing wrong. So it is my fault ulitmately, but i wouldn't expect it to go south so quickly, the thing isn't very old.

If you tell a supplier that you use tap water and not distilled they might be quick to void your warranty. Tap allows electrolosis easier, which is where alot of those pinhole leaks come from.

Geez, if I knew as much about everything as I do about coolling I'd have ALOT more $$$