Flushed Radiator... Snapped A Few Pics...

Rejekt

Aug 12, 2010
Raleigh, NC
104.JPG
105.JPG
I flushed my radiator and while I was waiting for it to run through... I took some pics of my car sitting there... :shrug:

BTW TSW Valencias to come soon! :uzi:

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

No fair Steeda... yours have paint lol... Damn I need to get mine painted but I want to get everything exterior done and then let paint be the absolute last thing. I have a few dings to get out too... I wanted to do the side exhaust but I already had my SLP LM done so I think I'm gonna go with 03/04 Cobra skirts..

What process did you use to flush it?

I got a bottle of that prestone radiator flush. I drained the old coolant, ran the flush and water for about 10 mins with the heater on high. Then I drained it, ran straight water for another 10 mins, drained and did it one last time with straight water. I also took a toothbrush and cleaned out the inside of the expansion tank (was nasty... now looks niiiiiiiiice).. then I filled with 50/50 mix and drove for a little while. Topped it off and added some Royal Purple "purple ice" .. I've always used that same process and had no probs.

I did however break the petcock off and have to make an improptu run to the auto store to get a new one.. lol