Fog Light Help

Since I am still new to the 4.6 world, and my car did not come with an owners manual and I have not had the time to go get a book, can anyone tell me what fuse in the fuse box goes to the fog lights. My switch does not light up and the fog lights do not come on.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry, I just realized I was being a putz....the foglamp fuse is in the box under the hood actually....here ya go....

fuses.gif

Also, if you follow the link from the bottom of the first link I posted you can register your VIN and download the manual in .pdf.

i have a question about fog lights too. and since there is already a fog light thread i will post here.

how do i get it out? i see 1 screw, but it looks like a leveling screw. my passenger side fog light has water sitting in it and blew up 2 bulbs. every time it rains or i wash the car i can see the water sitting in it. so i want to pull it out and seal it up before i put another bulb into it.

Thats fine I got the manual off the ford website, the relay was apparently not getting a good connection, so i pulled it and put it back, and now they work.
Thanks for the help.

Years ago I cut off one of the prongs on the fog light relay, that enabled the fog lights to stay on when the high beams are on. I forgot which one it was. I'll try to find that old thread, it might have had a picture of which prong to cut. Good cheap mod. :nice:

i have a question about fog lights too. and since there is already a fog light thread i will post here.

how do i get it out? i see 1 screw, but it looks like a leveling screw. my passenger side fog light has water sitting in it and blew up 2 bulbs. every time it rains or i wash the car i can see the water sitting in it. so i want to pull it out and seal it up before i put another bulb into it.

There are three screws. The one you found is the easy one, the other two are blind, you have to feel for them.

About a half a year ago I had the same problem as you, with condensation building up in one of the fog lights. I drilled three small holes in the bottom of the clear fog light lens, and haven't had a problem with them since.

Heres 2 pics of my drivers side foglight removed. Circled are where the bolts go. If you need other info let me know. I replaced mine with clear fogs.

View attachment 320099

View attachment 320100