Foglight Color Dilemma

One of my foglights burned out a little while ago, so i have to buy another pair. I dont know what to do though. I currently have the luminics pure blue bulbs in the fogs to match my 8000k HID's, BUT they really dont match at all (not white enough)

I dont think I can get any regular bulb to match my HIDs close enough for my own taste, so im thinking screw it, all....Maybe I should just put some yellow bulbs in there :shrug: I really dont want to have to spend the money for an HID kit for the fogs

What do you guys think of yellow fogs on 99-04 stangs?
I'm pretty hesitant because it seems a little bit too european/imort-ish to me.

Anyone have any pics of yellow fogs on their car??

• Sponsors (?)

Doesnt an LED just require a positive and negitive like any other light? Just buy one that will physically fit nicely in your bumper and splice connections that will work into your current harness. I know thats not too clear, but its going to take some research. I think the LEDs are your only option...I may be looking into. Wait, NM Im using one of my fogs harnesses for my LL :D . LOL forgot about that.

yea i've been doin some research on it, but it seems like it would be hard to get an LED to stay in place if it didnt fit the housing and then theres the problem of aiming the beam as some shine 180 degrees but mu most only shine like 25 - 40 degrees...hmmm.....

i'll keep lookin around. any more ideas or pics?

you got ay pics of that bro?
im especially interested because i wanna see how they look with your HIDs.

Because me HIDs are so F'ing bright and my old poor canon can't take all the light with no manual mode so you cant really see the yellow. But you sure can tell in person.

....I will be able to take pics when i get my new Canon A640 10 Megapixel camera.....soon....whenever F'ing Best Buy gets it in stock :mad: