SOLD Foose Speed Chrome Wheels with Hankook Tires (Fit new 5.0s and GT500!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whutever202

Mar 6, 2013
I'm selling a set of 4 Chip Foose Speed Chrome wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires. The wheels are in like-new condition and the tires only have 3176 miles on them. The front rims are 20" x 8.5" and the rear are 20" x 11" so they are offset rims. The front tires are 255/35ZR20 and the rear tires are 285/30ZR20. They do have factory Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) sensors in the tires. Looking for $1700 plus shipping. These will fit Brembo packages on the 5.0s and GT500s
front.jpg
IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1624.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

I'm selling a set of 4 Chip Foose Speed Chrome wheels with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires. The wheels are in like-new condition and the tires only have 3176 miles on them. The front rims are 20" x 8.5" and the rear are 20" x 11" so they are offset rims. The front tires are 255/35ZR20 and the rear tires are 285/30ZR20. They do have factory Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) sensors in the tires. Looking for $1700 plus shipping. These will fit Brembo packages on the 5.0s and GT500s
front.jpg

Hello - I was trying to verify that rear wheels are 20 x 11 (I can only find 20 x 10 size in any of my searches). These would be going on a 2014 GT w/brembo brakes and if truly are 20 x 11 - not sure if they fit. Thanks - HBirdman

front.jpg

Absolutely no curb rash, the edges are perfect. Only flaws I could find are a small factory defect where the chrome is faded (about the size of a pea) and a very fine scratch that I assume is from a rock. Both defects are only noticeable when you are very close to the wheel like for instance if you are cleaning them. I am located in northeast Pennsylvania

Absolutely no curb rash, the edges are perfect. Only flaws I could find are a small factory defect where the chrome is faded (about the size of a pea) and a very fine scratch that I assume is from a rock. Both defects are only noticeable when you are very close to the wheel like for instance if you are cleaning them. I am located in northeast Pennsylvania
Wondering what your best sale price would be? I am presently getting quotes from a couple of online sources for your exact set-up. Also - what town in northeast Penn? I am in NH and if we agree on price - I could drive down in my pickup to get them. If you wish to communicate off - forum my email is: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.