For Sale: 1975 Mustang II with 39,000 original miles

Discussion in 'Mustang II Parts' started by showstopper2, Aug 29, 2006.

1. showstopper2

showstopper2 Founding Member

4cyl with new timing belt and heater core and 4 nearly new tires on the stock Crager looking wheels. many spare parts also included in the sale both body and electrical. the mileage is original and the car is Black w/reddish canvas top and I believe its the same color in the interior. this is my father in law's car and he's looking for $3000 or BRO for the whole setup.. message me and I will give contact info. car is located in Acushnet Ma.

Attached Files:

2. showstopper2

showstopper2 Founding Member

I had a chance to check it out a lil closer and the undercarriage is very clean..no rust or rot that I could see. the interior is showing its age.. but is original down to the shag rug. car has a couple small dents and was keyed on the passenger side. for spare parts there are fenders, taillights, wiring harnesses which I guess were from a car that was gonna be junked. I heard the car run too and it starts right up and runs quiet. obviously not a street terror engine but probably be reliable.

Someone please come buy this thing and tub it out and stuff it with some kind of built motor.. great prostreet candidate!