SOLD For Sale 2002 Mustang Gt W Nice Mods $7900

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlikeAllCurves

Jul 23, 2013
Located in Santa Monica, CA.

Really nice car- always adult owned and driven. I bought the car about 7 years ago from Tampa Ford, which specializes in high performance Mustangs. The original owner had just traded it in for a truck. That Ford dealer works with Jack Roush- this car isn't a 'Roush Mustang' but it has a Roush cold air intake and exhaust. The dash was signed by Jack Roush. The Mustang has 125k miles on it- I put 65k on it myself and those are almost all highway miles from trips and crossing the country. I work from home- the car was never a commuter. It has been smogged in CA, no problems.

Never raced or dogged.

Some features: Mach 1000 watt stereo with in dash 6 cd changer, a/c, 5 speed, cruise control, pw, pd, pm, leather seats. Engine sounds great and runs very strong- no smoke. Runs on synthetic oil.

I've done a number of mods to smooth out the looks:

-18" wheels with premium Continental tires ($1300 for all 4 tires- they're as good as the Michelin Pilot Sports that I'd had on before them).

-Bullet Side Scoop delete for a much cleaner look

-Professionally removed rear wing- filled holes, looks flawless. I still have the wing, as well

-Cleaner grill (not Mach I Grill Delete, this one looked better to me)

-Chromed front headlights- really brightens the front up

-The car is about 1 1/2" lower, on H&R Sports (not the super low SS's, recently installed)

-Tokico blue shocks and struts (recently installed)

-new Flowmasters

Interior mods:

-Custom leather shift boot and emergency brake boot

-Momo shift knob

-Chrome emergency brake handle

-Heavy carpet GT floormats

-Carbon fiber patterned door, center console, and dash inserts (custom job, not the tacky stickers you can buy)

This Mustang is strong and solid. It's been extremely reliable- only needing an alternator and new battery since I've owned it. Driven it on many long distance trips. It handles superbly. The car is in great, but now show, condition. It has always had scheduled maintenance when needed (oil, tune, etc) without delay.

P1010530.JPG
P1010530.JPG
P1010537.JPG
P1010533.JPG
P1010535.JPG
P1010539.JPG
photo-1.JPG
photo.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.