FOR SALE/TRADE-1993 MUSTANG LX 5.0 CONVERTIBLE-DETROIT,MI AREA

Status
Not open for further replies.

donm

Feb 18, 2010
I have a very nice,rust free mustang with tons of mods,it has never seen snow,or seen much rain either,always stored winters,I dont even spray it with the hose when i wash it,I just wipe it down with a duster or damp cloth,the car has 94,000 miles, rebuilt motor and drive train have less than 10,000,it has a 306 motor,which makes 325 +hp. The motor has trw forged pistons,arp rod bolts,high volume oil pump,automatic aod type e rebuilt trans, 3000 stall,3:73 rear end,shift kit,ford racing bcam,ford racing alum drive shaft with loop,fiber trends 4inch cowl hood,gt 40 lower,cobra upper intake,bbk cold fusion cold air intake,24lb injectors,granatelli 90 mm mass air,75 mm throttle body,trick flow twisted wedge heads with 2.02/1.6 valves,64cc comb chamber,1'6 roller rockers,msd 2 stage ignition box,dist and coil,ford racing wires,100 hp wet nitrous kit,polished alum 10 lb bottle,ford motorsports shorty headers,basani stainless xpipe,dynomax mufflers with 2 1/2 in full exhaust with the stock lx stainless tips,the car looks and sounds awesome,bbk front/rear lowering coils,strut tower brace,rear subframe brace,15 inch weld polished wheels,with front runners,brand new tires with 500 miles on them,new paint,new convertible top,power windows,locks,theft alarm with elecric locks,convertible boot cover that matches interior,a/c blows ice cold,heat blasts,everything on this car works,I have not sprayed the car,I just cruise it,the car has gone 12.40's on motor. I feel my car is worth a lil over $9k,but asking $8200 obo, I don't have to sell this, I just want a newer mustang, the title is clear. I would also trade for a 99-04 mustang gt or cobra conv,a 99-02 z28 or trans am conv, if we both agree your car is worth more, I would add cash to the deal, please text or call 313-999-0647 if interested, I have lots more pics on photobucket, just click on the link below to view them, thanks

http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/donm_2009/mustang/

View attachment 229582
View attachment 229583
View attachment 229584
View attachment 229585

• Sponsors (?)

1993 Mustang LX 5.0

Do you still have this car? I saw it listed on stangnet.com today. I have a 2004 Mustang Cobra, Torch Red, with many upgrades in mint condition. It only has 6,400 actual miles on it. I am willing to take an antique or classic car as part payment for my car. Would you be interested? I have listed it on e bay in the past, but most people have not been able to come up with the money, etc. I had it listed for $29,500. I used to restore antique cars, so the body of the car and the paint is of particular importance to me. Thanks, Tom Roanoke, VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.