For the guy who said I'd never sit in a Ford GT.. PICS INSIDE

tylers65 said:
One of my local dealerships is getting 2. One they got in the lotery the other was because they won the presidents award from Ford. If a dealer gets this award, they get a GT.

Yeah I know aboutthe president's award and lottery stuff. My Father's dealership won the lottery for one, but we (as far as I know) haven't gotten a build date yet for our GT. It's gonna be red with white stripes and the premium wheels though. :D

• Sponsors (?)

blue66tang said:
380k!!!! I thought they were supposed to sell for 150k!!!

Yep. 380K. It's supply and demand. Every millionaire wants one, and there aren't enough GTs to go around. So they just take bids on the car. And whoever bids the highest, gets the car. My dealer didn't mark up the car that high, it's what the buyers bid up to.

Stang8URMPRT said:
Yep. 380K. It's supply and demand. Every millionaire wants one, and there aren't enough GTs to go around. So they just take bids on the car. And whoever bids the highest, gets the car. My dealer didn't mark up the car that high, it's what the buyers bid up to.

I bet your dealership loves that!

k, here are the rest of the pics I took...

The engine, and rear suspension...

View attachment 520886

The interior....

View attachment 520888

Under the "Hood" which is actually the trunk. lol. There is a Bag of tools that says "Ford GT" on it, a hook that you screw into the front of the car to pull you out of the gravel at the track...

View attachment 520890

View attachment 520892

View attachment 520894

The underside of the car with most of it on....Notice how the undercar diffusers say "GT" on them, nice touch.

View attachment 520895

And the rear of the car....

View attachment 520897

Nick