For The Ricers

Status
Not open for further replies.
mwhite29 said:
oh really?

i got the Kenne Bell twin screw, injectors, fuel pump, new clutch, borla headers and catback exhaust, x pipe and 4.10 gears along with the quick throw shifter all ordered..anytime u wanna bring that 98 gt of yours lol... we'll see how she likes a "domestic ricer"

i'll be very happy to smoke u in da 96! oh and be prepared to get keyed and your car all jacked up with a cover like that

• Sponsors (?)

You don't do 4.10's in a KB car if you like your tires. A KB is bad enough to handle with stock gears. I have 3.73's in mine and it is going to be a little scary. Oh and I wouldn't have a problem racing you at the track with my punny 96 :D .

BNH4.6 said:
Borla doesn't make headers for the 4.6 jackass!!!
haha yea i was gonna say....

and does anyone else notice that the plate is not even on a mustang :rlaugh:

wtffffff mwhite29
greenchainsaw.gif

mwhite29 said:
oh really?

i got the Kenne Bell twin screw, injectors, fuel pump, new clutch, borla headers and catback exhaust, x pipe and 4.10 gears along with the quick throw shifter all ordered..anytime u wanna bring that 98 gt of yours lol... we'll see how she likes a "domestic ricer"

Since when did Borla make headers and an X pipe?

I wouldn't rock that plate. Beware of potential damage to your car

TrueBlue03 said:
and does anyone else notice that the plate is not even on a mustang

i noticed that last night as i was goin to bed, i was gunna ask to see more pics of that stang, it looks like it has a limited edition paint color, i wonder if its the one that came with the turbo rotary with pistons? he might just have the stang we have all been wanting :drool:

TweekedGT said:
You don't do 4.10's in a KB car if you like your tires. A KB is bad enough to handle with stock gears. I have 3.73's in mine and it is going to be a little scary. Oh and I wouldn't have a problem racing you at the track with my punny 96 :D .

for a street car on 17 inch wheels or bigger then your better werved with 3.73's or even 3.55's but on slicks you can run 4.10's with a KB, I have driven a car with that combo and also a 04 cobra KB car with 4.10's.

you just can't do it on low profile pimp tires. you need to go to 15 inch wheels. Ohh one last thing you BETTER be fast as powershifting. 4.10's+ KB and traction = a very very fast climb to redline.

Status
Not open for further replies.