Ford Factory Part Number For Late 2012 Adjustable Driver's Headrest?

phoneman91

Founding Member
Apr 15, 2001
Aurora,Colorado
Does anyone know the Ford Factory part number for the late 2012 factory adjustable front seat headrest for the 401a black/cashmere optional interior? The black smooth leather with white stitching? View attachment 146176

I am referring to the late 2012 headrest driver's that has multiple adjustments forward and back-adjustments in angle . I want to update my 2011-I am starting to feel like Don Knox after driving with the non adjustable headrest that forces my neck forward. View attachment 146177

• Sponsors (?)

I believe that the best way to find the part number is to find a new or used 2012 Mustang ,with factory adjustable headrest with the same interior as yours, for sale and then use it's VIN to order the adjustable headrest.
I have been told that the adjustable black cashmere driver's headrest part number is AR3Z63611A08AE . But I haven't verified this.

I saw another thread recently, about one of the vendors here (TMI, I think) having a fix for this. I also remember someone saying that it was big money too. :(

Thanks Noobz - here is the link for our 5 point ratchet-able headrest - they go from standing straight up to 5 different points till it the stock angle. We have them in both the FURY and the SOHO grain depending on which interior you have. Here is a link to CJ Pony Parts site, they seem to be offering the best deal on them: http://www.cjponyparts.com/tmi-headrest-ratcheting-tilt-pair-v6-and-gt-2010-2012/p/HR4B/