Ford FPV '06 new model range released *PICS*

GTS_300_Coupe

Nov 5, 2004
Its only a slight visual update from the previous model but subtle little changes make them look alot more aggressive than ever.
6 speed AUTO transmission option is also now available.

View attachment 500255

View attachment 500257

View attachment 500259

View attachment 500261

View attachment 500263

fpvgtp05_01.jpg

fpvgtp05_02.jpg

fpvgtp05_07.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What do you guys reckon?
Dodge Charger competitors right here.

• Sponsors (?)

lethaljay said:
Looks like something Subaru would come up with, not ford. Are these actual models coming out or are they concepts?

Those are actual models, they have been for a few years now. Those pictures are of the recently updated models. Ford of Australia has a little different styling than the US.

yeah, they are bad ass, fpv has had cool rides for a long time. i wish they had those 19" wheels available for the stang. the engines in them are boss 290, just like the stripes say. you can do a search for fpv on google, and see all that ford of australia has to offer, some pretty cool stuff....

GM brought the Manaro over form their division.

If they had more success with them... the FPPs would be here. THough I have to imagine that it would be easier to build more power cheaper with the Turbo 6 than the V8. Just like Grand Nationals can get so quick so easy. Why not a Turbo 8?

Anyways, I see GT P and Typhoon on those cars... ummm.... Those are GM vehicles. :bang: