Ford Gt Is In!!!

tjm73

Founding Member
Aug 3, 2000
Rush, NY
:banana: :banana: Just got word that the Ford GT my Fathers Ford dealership was awarded is in. Gonna go see it tonight and try to take some pics. He got it in red with every single option you could get. F'N SWEET!!! :banana: :banana:

I know this isn't tech, but the hardcore guys are in tech and you'll apreciate it more than the kids in Talk.

• Sponsors (?)

Unfortuneately I don't think I will get to drive it. :( If I'm lucky, I'll get to ride in it, but I'm not even very hopefull that I'll get that much. He got it to sell, so it won't be driven much.

I'll get to sit in it though....I guess that's pretty cool. How many people really have that opportunity really?

It's all good as far as I see it. :D

tjm73 said:
:rlaugh: That'll happen.....

BTW....Do you race MOM's in Leicester?

No sir. In the 5 years I have owned the car I have never taken it to the track. The engine is relatively stock so I always figured there was no point. I haven't been to Leicester in a few years either.

9 Deuce GT said:
tjm73:

Where in Rochester are you located? I've been to Mom's several times. What dealership? I would have no problems being beaten and hosed down as I drool at the GT.

It is currently under lock and key until my parents return from their vacation on Monday, so it's not on display just yet. But soon.

It's actually South of Rochester in Mount Morris. Mount Morris is just South (very next town) of Leicester (where the dragstrip is). Dealership is C. Mahoney Ford. Located right next door to McDonalds. You can't miss it. Very small place. It's a bit of coup to even have the car.

You wouldn't believe some of the crap big city dealerships tried to get my Father to sell it to them. He hasn't been in business for over 30 years because he doesn't know how to run a business.

By the next MOM's event (Spet. 16th BTW) it should be on display in the showroom. Unless someone ponies up with the cash before then.

darthcual said:
I sat in one and also was allowed to start it at FFW in Ennis last year. Upon asking the lady if i could then drive it she stated, "Get out." :D

If I ever found myself sitting in a running GT I'd probably be down the road long before I could even think to ask... what's a little jail time to get to drive a brand new supercar? :D

Welcome to last year. The old dealership I worked at got 4 in, all sold for over 300K. And I got to work on one. :nice: Got many pics of it, too. But I won't hijack your thread. Heater hose popped off, coolant everywhere. Way to go Ford. lol

PoopDawg said:
Welcome to last year. The old dealership I worked at got 4 in, all sold for over 300K. And I got to work on one. :nice: Got many pics of it, too. But I won't hijack your thread. Heater hose popped off, coolant everywhere. Way to go Ford. lol

:stupid: theres like 5 running around town and one at our dealership.. i got to sit in it, start it up.. i pisted all the techs off.. the perks of being the general managers son :D i was pokin with all the switches and stuff.. OUU WHATS THIS DO! uh oh.. lol