Ford + Mexico = me pissed off

• Sponsors (?)

MyEarsHurt said:
Okay, bit of a rant, but I dont know how many of you have seen this....

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/061706/loc_2006061702.shtml

Ford planning on a multibillion dollar investment in Mexico, closing more plants in the states and creating over 150,000 jobs in Mexico. :eek:

I dont know about you guys but if this goes through, the mustang I am driving now will be the last one I am ever purchasing. :nonono:

I will be able to afford a newer stang cause the price will go down now that they are Paying them $5 bucks a hour instead of $25.

fyi, more than %50 percent of the parts on most cars including stangs come from mexico.

dont blame mexico, blame the Enron type exec's at ford

The US economy will go the same way as the English one. You end up producing NOTHING, importing everything (because its cheaper) and dealing almost entirely with finance... and constantly fighting illegal immigration of course.

Its what happens when the quality (and cost) of life that we expect is so much higher than other people in the world would be grateful to have. Its so hard to compete when US labor costs are SO MUCH higher than elsewhere.

MyEarsHurt said:
Okay, bit of a rant, but I dont know how many of you have seen this....

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/stories/061706/loc_2006061702.shtml

Ford planning on a multibillion dollar investment in Mexico, closing more plants in the states and creating over 150,000 jobs in Mexico. :eek:

I dont know about you guys but if this goes through, the mustang I am driving now will be the last one I am ever purchasing. :nonono:

Well, take a moment and reflect on everything you are currently wearing... those Nikes or New Balances, the shirt on your back, and everything else around you was most likely made somewhere other than the USA. This is no different.

I'm ok though, my New Balances were made in the US. :p

Globalization will eventually ruin everything for all Americans who are legal and who were born in the U.S.. Pretty soon there will not be anymore decent paying jobs left here in the U.S.A.. We are all going to be working just for a piece of bread. It's really sad. The blame for all this is the industrial complex and big corporations and the huge banking houses. They are the ones who are creating all the problems.
Do some research and check out who owns the world banking system. It's people like the Rothchilds and a few dozen others that own the world's banks who are controlling everything. These same banking families are the ones who advocate globalization. And they support it for only their own financial gain, not for the benefit of the American population. All they want is for the middle class to become their slaves. These people are all anti-Christian and will eventually pave the way for the Anti-Christ.
Do your research. Check out who owns all the big banking houses of the world and who owns and runs all these big international corporations and the entire world's economies. You will be shocked as well as surprised when you find out who it is. These people are a menace to society and they are a threat to the well being of mankind. Wake up America! Americans are asleep at the wheel. It will be too late when we all wake up and understand what's really going on around us.

u can hardly blame ford cuz theyre getting so much pressure from the japanese market. americans buy japanese cars cuz theyre more fuel efficient, cheaper, and more reliable and american car manufacturers are stuck with a full line of suvs that no one wants since 2003. and the government doesnt do anything to help american cars either. tax the imported companies! :flag: american muscle always rules