1. So I added the deeper blue ford oval on my hatch. I think it compliments my car color better than the light blue. Have one for the nose but it looks like a Pain to get too....

2. I plan on deleting all of my badging altogether except for the 5.0 emblems. They make the car.
  3. I have a black oval in my front grille. None anywhere else.
  4. Interesting, looks good. What's behind those badges? I usually like to take all of mine off, but I had a '94 GT that had holes behind the "GT" emblems, so I had to put it back on. :(
  5. When I had my silver '03GT...I tried like hell to find a silver one.
  6. Its a direct fit, it has studs that go into the holes and little self tapping nuts make the thread. I have also seen stickers that go over them online, might be an easy way to cover it up with your color.
    #7 Grabbin' Asphalt, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  7. theres holes behind the Ford ovals

8. ahh, the power of the internet

Grabbin' Asphalt likes this.
  9. thinking about putting a chrome and white one on the front of my gt

10. I seen a guy that painted them red, didn't look right at all.
  11. maybe on a red car
  12. Yo from that guys pics, I think that white one with black lettering would look great on yours. You could also go white with chrome lettering too, I would print it out and go mock it up to see the best contrast on your ride :nice:
  13. Btw when can I have my dirt bike back??
    madspeed likes this.
  14. Grabbin' Asphalt likes this.
  15. Finally updated the dark blue oval to the front nose. The new one had the plastic studs, 3 of them. The old one was flat with no studs or holes in the nose. I used a snips to clip the studs off and smoothed them down for an even install.

#17 Grabbin' Asphalt, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    cdurbin likes this.
  16. That looks really good. I didn't expect it to be much different, but it's perfect now.

17. Thnx, in the sun really helps even the tone of the color, real happy with it now!!
  18. Wow, makes a big difference. Looks great!