ford parts

I got into a decent little fender bender last night and im gunna replace the parts my self. Ive been looking online and here but i cant seem to find a place that i can see all the parts on the car with part numbers. I need to get some small things like headlight brackets and things like that. You guys have any idea? If your confused about what im talking about this a place for motorcycles that i got some parts.Ron Ayers Motorsports - Motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski and Generators Parts and Accessories

• Sponsors (?)

Have you been to the parts counter of the local dealer? :shrug:They should be able to get just about anything.

Junk yards are also good. Tons of wrecked stangs out there with decent parts on them.

most dealers, like mine, do not give out part numbers. if anything you will get a base part number without the prefix and suffix. we do that, especially with shops, to prevent them from having us spend all our time looking up the part, and then they buy it from someone else.

case in point i have a shop who every time they call and ask about a part they ask for the part number so they can have Kragn cross it so they can buy it form them.