Ford racing roots blower supercharger for 99-04 SOHC or 96-98 with PI heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

astronut1885

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
Assonet, MA
Hey guys. I'm selling my Ford Racing roots supercharger that I was planning on installing in my Mustang. I bought it over a year ago, never installed it, but had it examined by my speed shop who said it looked to be in good working order. To my knowledge it is the same blower head unit on 03/04 cobras with an integrated intake unit designed to fit 99-04 GTs or 96-98GTs with a PI swap. Also included is a methanol injection kit, again not tested but looks to be complete, a custom billet bracket setup to mount the blower on the 99-04 cars (Ford Racing never made an install kit for these years), new custom radiator and heater hoses, and pretty much everything else needed to mount the blower. It includes a 6psi pulley and a 9 psi pulley that has a ding in it but could easily be straightened out. The blower is already tapped for the methanol, and this whole setup was taken off of a running car in order to go twin turbo. Shipping will probably be about $75.00 UPS, and this item is sold as-is, and the buyer understands that this is a 1-off CUSTOM setup that the previous owner designed and will take a little ingenuity to install.
Please email [email protected] if interested. I am also selling a Focus SVT fuel pump, 90mm Lightning MAF, 30lb injectors, an a/f gauge, a boost gauge, and a cluster surround pod and will make a combo deal with the blower! I am asking 1200 for the blower, 1500 for the blower with the above listed add-on parts. Thanks!
blower002.jpg

blower001.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure if this s still available but if so. Would you consider partial trade/cash. If you would like to work someething out lmk. I have a predator/ set of slp lt's/ slp catback/ ud pullies/ cobra wheels etc. etc. If you want to work something out jus lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.