...Ford Salesmen

MetikalSVT

Oct 19, 2004
Bay Area
A few days ago my buddies and I went to the Ford Dealership nearest my house to see if the 05 had been delivered yet (we had been waiting a while). When we enter we see the "Seaweed Green" and a beauriful black Premium GT along with an 04 Cobra. My friend and I were checking out the SVT when a salesman comes over and introduces himself (seems pretty cool). The he starts busting out his infinite knowlege of the car. "Did you know this car has 400hp". "Did you know that if you put two of those Tornado things in the intake and three of them in the exhaust you can get over 70 extra horsepower to the wheels". "i hope you know your parent won't let you get this car"."You can't handle this thing it has four-hundred horsepower". Yes in other words a complete d-bag. I am not a big fan of salesmen they usually don't know chit about cars and dont know what the differnce between the radiator and an intercooler. But some that I've met have been pretty cool and quite helpful, but this one....WOW in other news. :notnice:
:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

PerformanceRed said:
Most Ford salesmen that I have met over the years are nice, but they are unknowledgeable with what they are selling. That's why I hang out at Stangnet.com and learn all that there has to be learned about the Mustang. I also recommend Ford salesmen to check out and read the forums on Stangnet.

send some of those down here, I've met a select few that knew anything at all about the cars they were trying to sell.

When I did find one that went the extra mile to help me find what I wanted, I bought from him and have sent as much business his way as possible. He still recognizes me by name :D