Ford Service Dept. Damaged My Mustang BIGTIME!

Ron do you get this worked up over everything. i think you should relax and have a jenna tera patrick sandwich or something.

BTW the real ron jeremy made this quote on a local radio station right before christmas. "When you hit bottom where are you gonna go" thought it was funny as hell.

• Sponsors (?)

It's not that I get all worked up about things like this. It's just that I know that I have to go thru the hassle of fixing it and in order to fix it right, I have to go thru a BIGGER hassle and effort. I have to make sure that they will not screw up the repair work when they are doing the repair work. If there is any repair work that has to be done, it MUST be done right the first time. I don't want to have to go thru the hassle of having them do the same repairs a second time. Then, it will be a BIGGER hassle. Comprende? I want to make sure that I am not going to be dealing with idiots who don't know how to fix my Mustang correctly. There are many idiots out there who ruin people's cars because they don't care or because they don't know how to work on them.

Billyfe390,

What do you mean by saying that "They already own up" to it?

It will not be until Monday whaen I am going to take my Mustang into the bodyshop. So, you cannot say yet that the bodyshop has owned up to anything. If they do a good quality repair job on my Mustang, only then will they own up to it. Before then, we cannot say that the bodyshop has owned up to anything yet.

you sure are uptight about this, the Dealership said they will fix it and seem to have bent over backwards to fix this. I love my car too, but let them screw up or at least not have it fixed before you pop a gasket. I hope some see that there are some good dealerships that provide customer service. Yours goes above and beyond. This did not ruin your car and it will look like new soon.
BTW, I bent mine myself. I never see it unless I get underneath. :nice:

Ron Jeremy said:
They said that the body work which is needed to be done to my Mustang will take only 2 days to do. My Mustang will be ready in only 2 days from the day that I am going to bring it into the bodyshop. I would like to know if you people in here think that 2 days is a sufficient amount of time for the bodyshop to do all the work that's required which I mentioned above to fix all the damage to my Mustang? Do you think that 2 days is a RUSH JOB? Do you think that 2 days is too quick to be repairing my Mustang with the current damage that it has to it? I would like to know your opinion about this. Thanks.

you are worked up over nothing. i work at a bodyshop and could have that done in 2 minutes. its going to take longer to put the car on a lift than it will to fix it. this is not a major repair and im not even sure i would call it a repair. im not tying to flame, im just saying to calm down and let them do the work because its no big deal at all. also bodyshop people do not really take advice well from customers, becasue honetly if you know what you were talking about it wouldnt be in the bodyshop to begin with. just trying to let you know. :nice:

I am sure that some bodyshops do excellent work. I never before used the bodyshop which my Mustang is going to be fixed at. They might do excellent work. And on the other hand, they might not. This we will know ONLY after they fix my Mustang. I am not going to put the cart before the horse and trust them just because they are a bodyshop and because they fix damaged cars. So can't hundreds of other bodyshops around my area. The point here is for them to do an excellent job fixing the damage. Once they finish doing the work and if it's done properly without taking any shortcuts and I am happy with their work, I will praise them. But until then, I will not say nothing. I hope that you understand me. I am not going to praise them when I haven't used them before. Let's hope that they do the best quality workmanship. That's what I want. Nothing more and nothing less.