Ford Service Dept.

Meximan

Apr 4, 2004
Texas
I took my 03 GT today to have them look at the headliner (which dropped in the back) and investigate why sometimes when I applied the brake, the wheel pulled hard to the left or right.. completely random here - The passanger side wiper fluid jet did not work... Oh .. and 2nd gear was clunky... I got there at 8am.. Service Mgr said "oh.. it'll at least be a couple of hours..." .. So I wait.. 9 cups of coffee later at 1245 I ask for an update...
..."Better call for a ride," he says "They just got the wiper fluid situation under control..."

I call back @445 pm.. "... We got a TBS on your clutch petal or something... We're gonna hafta keep it overnight - - to do a good job." I ask if I'm getting transmission work.. or a new transmission... and I get "well.. they're working on the celanoids (???huh??) now... then we'll work our way through the rest.. one step at a time.."

Ok.. I hafta work tomorrow - but I'm pretty sure It will be done - when they call.. what sort of questions should I ask? .. Im semi-clueless about transmissions.. But I do know of the Tremec issue.. advice / help is much appreciated !

-ej-

• Sponsors (?)